THE THREE T’S OF TANGO
We See the World Differently
We come from different but intertwined paths – predictive analytics, real estate consulting, Store Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) – but our collective vision is the same; a purpose-built solution that unites real estate, lease accounting and facilities management software into a single platform. Learn more about our suite of solutions.Learn More
A New Chapter
We started Tango because we felt there was a better way – a more strategic way – for organizations across all industries to plan and manage their locations. Our vision was clear and so were our goals:
- To break down the artificial walls between real estate strategy, location development and management.
- To replace the loosely coupled patchwork of systems that most companies use today with a single solution in the cloud.
- To develop a solution built specifically to manage the end-to-end location lifecycle which requires less effort, cost and time to set up and provide value.
The culmination of our vision and work is Tango’s SLM and IWMS solutions.
We have worked with over 1000 leading brands, and bring that knowledge and those best practices to SLM and IWMS. Our multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS and mobile solution is used across more than 130 countries by companies with a few dozen locations to large global brands with more than 40,000 locations.
As the only total solution, we help customers find, build and manage retail and office locations in a single suite.Our Products
- Tango Space Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Tango Artificial Intelligence
- Market Planning & Site Selection
- Portfolio & Transaction Management
- Program & Project Management
- Lease Administration & Lease Accounting
- Facilities Maintenance
- Space Management
- Data Mart
- Franchisee Lifecycle Management
- Tango Collect
- Geospatial Location Platform
Tango vs Competitors' Costs
Total Cost of Ownership
Our cloud solution is purpose-built for the end-to-end real estate and facilities lifecycle, meaning that you’ll be up and running quickly without the ongoing IT costs associated with on-premise solutions.Tell Me More
Comprised of industry innovators & pioneers, Tango has assembled a team that is responsible for most major industry innovations over the past three decades.Our Team
Cumulative years Strategic Location Management experience
Average consultant's years of Strategic Location Management experience
Number of brands served
Strategic Location Management implementations in the last 15 years